Friday, September 16, 2005

c.j.t (2 of 6) - dumpsters and donuts

last night I went with my roommate billy to get rid of a trashcan that the garbage men had not been emptying. The cops rolled up just as we were tipping it into the dumpster outside of his office and informed us that we were "stealing services". Later on, while coming home from the bar, I decided I wanted some donuts. the store that I went to had those same cops in it! I said, "do you have any donuts?", and the attendent said "you will have to wait until 4 or 5 am"

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Really great blog! I noticed a mention about rheumatoid arthritis . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at rheumatoid arthritis and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the weirdest comment ever.

-yann

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home